Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I just had 'invalid submission' for the BYOD rebate and have not done anything to change my plan???
secondreality

Beyond upset - I brought 3 paid off iphones from ATT to verizon, eligible for 2x $500 and 1x $350, but just got 'invalid submission' when it's not like I had to provide much information? I still have the printout from the store saying I'm valid for it, and I have done zero to change my plan (I just switched last Thurs). I cannot get the text support to get me to a person and I am on phone calls for work all day.

All 3 phones are active on Verizon, 2x iphone 12 pro and 1x iphone 11 XR, the earlier 2 are on the 5g play more, the 3rd on the 5g start plan.

What is going on here????

0 Likes
Re: I just had 'invalid submission' for the BYOD rebate and have not done
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Taking a look at the recent and current offers, I found the following.

"Bring your phone and get $500" "$500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks)/ Activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on 5G Do More, 5G Play More, and 5G Get More Unlimited plans req'd. Device must remain active for 45 days. $500 chargeback if service canceled q/in 12 mos or eligibility req's are no  longer met."

Is this the one you took advantage of?

-David

0 Likes
secondreality

Yes. I selected the appropriate lines eligible and they showed up, and it was submitted last Friday. I just got a notice in app today saying 'invalid submission' but no indication why and no way to challenge it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Do you have the submission ID for the rebates you submitted for?

-Christopher

0 Likes