Lost Trade In Phone
truthgoddess

I've been with VW for about 20 years now. I stayed with VW because they had excellent service all around for quite some time. Now, I'm having experience after experience of shoddy customer service, a much worse website, and they've also lost my trade in phone.

I have the submission ID, a photo of the label on the package right before I shipped it, and a tracking number. But now, there is no record of the label, no record of the shipping label, no record of anything, and they have revoked my trade-in credit.

I don't know what else a person can do to protect themselves other than hand my package directly to the person processing the trade in credit? What shall I do next time Verizon, drive to Fort Worth, TX to the Returns Processing Center at 4801 Mercantile Dr, Building 17, bring a notary with me, and have witnesses to prove that I dropped it off next time?

As soon as I can I'm out of here. 

0 Likes
Re: Lost Trade In Phone
jl7910
Enthusiast - Level 2

Keep us posted please. See how they will handle this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! I'm sorry to learn about your recent experience. We do want to make sure that you have nothing but stellar and world-class customer service. I would love to check the details of the trade-in of your cell phone. So we can get a better look at the details, I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message for me.

-Kevin

0 Likes
truthgoddess

I will. I don't expect it to come to a positive resolution. Everything about this website, the way they are handling this, the way I've been hung up on by customer service, the way they lost my package, or allowed me to print a label they didn't pay for, or something? 

They are riding on the positive energy this company generated when they actually had a good service. 

0 Likes
Erica5000
Enthusiast - Level 2

We’re having the same issue. Did you ever get resolution?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We will love to help locate your trade in. Please DM us so we can get started.

*V

0 Likes