Re: Missing rebate for BYOD promo (SCAM?!)
LB198
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still giving the run around. I genuinely do not understand why Verizon as business is choosing to operate this way. Please connect with me the right supervisor resources to resolve this issue. Your phone support team just continues the run around and the text chat support team apologizes but says the phone support team is the party responsible to send the rebate.  

0 Likes
Re: Missing rebate for BYOD promo
koryestes
Enthusiast - Level 2

After spending 3 hours on the phone with support today I finally got my rebate codes. I entered them and they have now expired because Verizon took more than a month to provide them. I told the agent they expired and he informed me that there is no possible option to correct the situation  and immediately hung up on me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to review this with you, LB198. Please meet us in a private message and we can look over your rebate and account to make sure everything is resolved once and for all. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
LB198
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last time I was private messaged by Verizon they told me to call the phone number.  Telling the thread so they don’t think this has yet been resolved.

0 Likes
umich96
Enthusiast - Level 1

File a complaint with the FCC and your state attorney general. Both can be done online. I had a rebate issue with another carrier, filed an online FCC complaint and received a call the next day from a US based contact at corporate to resolve the issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand this is important for you, LB198. Our goal is to find a solution. We have sent you a Private Note so we can assist you with getting this resolved using this platform.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
LB198
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have responded. Every time Verizon asks me to private message them, nothing happens. Telling the thread so they know nothing has been done by Verizon still. 

0 Likes
LB198
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think you are right at this point. I have been trying for months.  And even the complaint department is giving me the run around. 

verizon, you have all the relevant information to resolve this properly. Please do so.

0 Likes
LB198
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have replied via private message and nothing happens

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LB198, we want to ensure your concerns are addressed. Have you received a reply in private message?

0 Likes