Never got my BYOD promo and rebate
BenHobbs209

So I brought two phones and a Apple Watch to Verizon on 6/23/22 and I was NEVER told by an associate in store that I had to fill out form for rebate. Im at day 37 and I want my rebate! I’ve contacted Verizon countless times and only getting helped from a virtual agent and can’t talk to anyone. This is $1100 worth of rebates and I’m HIGHLY disappointed and dissatisfied with the customer service. If I don’t get my rebates I’ll be cancelling this service faster than i purchased it 

0 Likes
Re: Never got my BYOP promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ben! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing you weren't informed about the rebates. We can take a look at the account to see about getting that information, so you can submit the rebates. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes
BenHobbs209

I’d appreciate it! I don’t wanna miss out on such a great rebate cause lack of communication of your employees 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get into a Secure Channel, so I can assist further. To avoid working with multiple agents, let's get you into the Secure Channel. This will ensure we stay together, and work on resolving this concern. Please click the link below, hope to see you soon!

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6003z21Hz

*Angela

0 Likes