Never received $1,950. in rebates
flsun11

They are robbing me of $1950. in BYOD rebates.  I am trying to fight it, but not getting anywhere.  This is terrible.  The email they send you 5 weeks after signing up says nothing about having to "claim" the rebate.  Says nothing in the subject line except:  Rebate Receipt for you Order NO: ...with Verizon Wireless"  In the body, it says"  Thank you for your order with Verizon Wireless. Please find the Attached Rebate Receipt"  On the attached receipt it itemized each line with the $650. BYOD Rebate and on the bottom of the receipt it says, " Congratulations your reward is on its way!
Expect to receive an email with your tracking number within 2-3 business days.
Thank you for choosing Verizon! "

This is all misleading you to believe that you are receiving your Rebates when in fact, you are not.  It is easy to not notice on the top area of the receipt, "REDEEM YOUR REBATE AT:
vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter".  I did not know I had to go to another website than Verizon to redeem the Rebates.  I thought it was all done for me already.  The sales rep never told me I had to do that.

0 Likes
Re: Never received $1,950. in rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, flsun11. We want to ensure that you receive a resolution to the rebate issues you are having. We have sent a Private Note to get started with helping you. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, flsun11. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further with your rebates, please reply back to our Private Note. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
flsun11

Hello, Cassie.  I was trying to figure out a way to delete this negative review.  Someone from Verizon executive office contacted me and they have fixed my issue, so I am happy with the result.  They made things right.  I could not find a way to delete my review.  There should be a way for someone to delete their review.  Thank you.

Laura

0 Likes