Not Able to Get Bill Errors Corrected!!
SeattleResident

I can't understand how to get my Verizon bill corrected.  I am at a loss after four different interactions with customer service.  Each person is pleasant once I can connect and he/she spends considerable time researching the entire issue.  Then they tell me to just wait and I will get an adjustment.  The adjustment never appears.

The issue started when I traded in my and my husband's phones, supposedly for a "free" trade in.  We both mailed our phones back to Verizon and received confirmations.  But, the bills we receive do not reflect any credits for the trade-in phones.  I paid the last month's bill with its overcharges when I was assured it was only a transitional issue and I would get a credit and an adjustment in the following month.  Now the following month has arrived, without any adjustment or credit for the previous overcharge.  I have called three times and been told each time that the adjustment is in process and will appear prior to when the bill is due.  It hasn't appeared, and now the bill is due.

At this point, any ideas on what to do?  The only option I can think of is connecting with our state's consumer protection division, but I am hoping to be able to solve the problem without taking that step.  Any advice?  

0 Likes
Re: Not Able to Get Bill Errors Corrected!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are committed to helping resolve your concerns. Please send us a private message so that we may help look into this in closer detail. *Estevan

0 Likes
SeattleResident

I called again.  I don't know if it was my post or just that I got lucky.  I finally got someone at customer support to fix the problem instead of just assuring me it would be fixed soon.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SeattleResident, we are here for you to help sort out the bills as soon as possible. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
SeattleResident

After posting this note and then calling once again, I was able to get this resolved.  

0 Likes