Not receiving BYOD rebate notification
kdmaustin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched to Verizon and should receive the $500 gift card for switching because my phone is compatible. But when I check my notifications there’s nothing there about a promo code/rebate offer for the gift card. What gives?

#byod

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving BYOD rebate notification
kdmaustin
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been taken care of.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify fo. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
kdmaustin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent you a message.

0 Likes
kdmaustin
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been taken care of.

0 Likes
johnnaperkind

I have had the same problem. I ported over 3 phones snd have been calling them numerous times since and that was mud January. First they swore they would resend me link and code and then lately its just sorry that is expired and we can't do anything for you should have been done the first 30 days after transferring service to Verizon.  That is bad business and fraudulent and misleading. No one has tried to resolve this for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

johnnaperkind, we know the importance of taking advantage of any benefits you are afforded. Rebate promotions and other trade in promotions do have specific time frames, but we are happy to take a look at some details. Can you you clarify what promotion you are specifically referring to? When you did you transfer your service over to Verizon? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
new_verizon

I have the same issue. Nothing came through notification. Spent hours talking to agent via phone and chat but none seems to be able to help. I have made the switched and now I do not know where to redeem the rebate. This is just not right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to see you have joined our network. We recognize your time is valuable and we are here to help. To redeem a code, please visit: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
verizonlied

The MAIN Reason I switched to Verizon was BYOP $500 gift card. I called mutliple times after signing up and was mislead each time being told I will recieve something in the mail after I have been with Verizion for a month. Nothing ever came about the REBATE Now i'm learning after multiple phone calls about getting my rebate with in 30 days of signing up talking to verizon support they NEVER ONCE SAID I can get my REBATE NOW and I Must get my rebate now within 30 days. Actually I was told each conversation I will receive the rebate in the mail and will be able to follow the instructions. Each week I called and was told the same thing. Now tonight the supervisor walks me through with a code and says you can add it now but you missed the window to add the code. This was not explained to me I can add the rebate as soon I sign up for verizon or I would of done it asap! 

Now i'm calling balling my eyes out crying with multiple phone calls to Verizon regarding my rebate and now I'm hearing I could of added it this whole time. 

0 Likes