Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not receiving BYOD rebate notification
kdmaustin

I just switched to Verizon and should receive the $500 gift card for switching because my phone is compatible. But when I check my notifications there’s nothing there about a promo code/rebate offer for the gift card. What gives?

#byod

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Not receiving BYOD rebate notification
kdmaustin

This has been taken care of.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify fo. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
kdmaustin

I sent you a message.

0 Likes
kdmaustin

This has been taken care of.

0 Likes
johnnaperkind

I have had the same problem. I ported over 3 phones snd have been calling them numerous times since and that was mud January. First they swore they would resend me link and code and then lately its just sorry that is expired and we can't do anything for you should have been done the first 30 days after transferring service to Verizon.  That is bad business and fraudulent and misleading. No one has tried to resolve this for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

johnnaperkind, we know the importance of taking advantage of any benefits you are afforded. Rebate promotions and other trade in promotions do have specific time frames, but we are happy to take a look at some details. Can you you clarify what promotion you are specifically referring to? When you did you transfer your service over to Verizon? 

*Joshua

0 Likes