Re: Oneplus 8 Pro Compatibility
markmsmall

I'll be trying to get support through chat tomorrow.  So far I've identified 1 definite and 1 possible issue: I definitely CANNOT receive text messages, though I can send them.  The possible issue has to do with LTE data usage.  Today I was in a location without WiFi.  I was initially unable to connect to the internet, though I had full bars from the LTE network.  When I retried WiFi kicked in.  So I'm unsure.

0 Likes
Haydenbe

But thats for the OnePlus 8 which you sell not the 8pro i have an 8pro and wifi calling does not work where as on the OP8 it does. The 8pro is not whitelisted.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Haydenbe, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. Our goal is to make sure the features are working properly on your phone. Let's work together on this. Is the software up to date on it? What happens when you try to use Wi-Fi Calling?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
AG624
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon CS . How can I enable CDMA less on my OnePlus 8. I bought from OP direct and have it connected with Verizon. I have 4 lines and am a long time customer.

Please tell me how I can enable the wifi calling on my phone. I have little to no bars where I live and I need the wifi calling.

TIA

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, AG624! We may enable CDMA-less provisioning on your account. To continue, please confirm the last 4 digits of the line we're working with, and verify your full name on the account and complete authentication.

0 Likes
brycyn08
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm figuring this out. Wow, what frustration!!

On hold for 20 minutes after the chat guy said he couldn't get it to work and call tech support. The first 10 minutes was correcting her that I don't need my number changed 😞 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brycyn08, thanks for reaching out. We want to provide you with all the details. Were you able to get everything squared away? 

0 Likes
Tbramer

I'm having the same issue receiving text messages with my new OnePlus 8 Pro and need the CDMA less Device Provisioning feature.  I already have HD voice.  What is the best way to contact Verizon to get this to work?  This doesn't seem to be an appropriate task for Verizon's "digital assistant."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help you with this.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
adamcheung
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue after taking the SIM card from my Pixel 3 and inserting it into the OnePlus 8 Pro. Can I get CDMA-less provisioning on my account as well? 

0 Likes