Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Porting
btitus22

I just had 2 numbers ported from Straight Talk to Verizon. The Straight Talk service stopped working so I put the sim cards Verizon sent. I done a power cycle like what I was told by customer service. It shows 4g lte and bars but I can't make a call or get online. I get a pop-up that says to activate service but when I do it says it cannot activate and to go into a store or call Verizon. They are closed right now so I cannot call and the nearest store is 45 minutes away but they are closed as well. When I went onto My Verizon I seen that it no longer shows the info for my next bill with the two added lines and the expected bill amount. It only shows the one line I have for our jetpack. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Re: Porting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi! Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to assist you as you deserve.

>Alice 

0 Likes