REBATE iSSUE
ychae
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched over 2 lines from T-mobile.

Store person told that it will "automatically" work on my rebate and I should receive through my e-mail in about 8 weeks. 

Today since it's almost 8 weeks. I contacted verizon to check status. They are telling me they can't find my info because "I" didn't submit my rebate. 

I rushed and got onto rebate website. Now it's telling me I can't submit because I didn't do them within 30 days, WHAT??????????????????????????????????

I feel like this is Rebate issue. Is this how you guys work to not give people what you guys promised?

This is ridiculous. If  I knew I need to submit my rebate I probably submitted on the same day.

i contacted Verizon and this one lady was suppose to call me back and never did.  Chat team told me to call rebate team or go to the store and now rebate team doesn't answer.

I want to switch back to T-mobile. This is crazy. 

Re: REBATE ISSUE
quindar7
Enthusiast - Level 3

just give up, you will never get your rebate.

0 Likes
Dixon111321
Enthusiast - Level 1

I unfortunately am going thru the same thing. Keep getting the run around. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dixon111321, we are certainly here to help. What seems to be the trouble with the rebate?-Tionna

0 Likes
cmarshall64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll try if you want to help me.  This seems to be an industry-wide ISSUE.  Tell us to bring our phones in, we have no choice to turn them over to you to apparently get this famous rebate, and walk out with HUGE BILL and new phones with no rebates in site and old phones "stolen" by the new carrier. 

FESS UP.  Give us people to sort this out live, not BOTS

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your rebates, cmarshall64. I am here for support and happy to help make sure you receive any rebates owed to you. Please send us a Private Note to get started. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
amyquinn0414
Enthusiast - Level 1

I submitted my rebate on March 25th. It says when you check status I should expect my rebate on April 5th. Well it is June 8th and still NOTHING! I have called numerous times and I am always told something different. The phone I switched from is threatening to send me to collections if I don't pay off those phones. I have worked very hard on my credit and if this affects my credit score .... I so unhappy that I even switched now. This is extremely poor customer service and I am starting to think this is fraud and false advertising. Over ten weeks is uncalled for. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I can definitely check your rebate status! I know how important that is. *Angela

0 Likes