REBATE SENT TO MY EMAIL 3 TIMES
dbrush1995
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been waiting for my rebate that was going to process on the 15th which it did for 5 lines I transferred 5 lines to Verizon and my rebates have said they were emailed to me and to check my inbox i call in to the rebate center confirm my email and told to wait 24 hours they will re send so i wait 24 hours and again no email that they show has been delivered to me. I speak with someone and it seems i'm going to get a run around and told wait 24 hours before calling back and this unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: REBATE SENT TO MY EMAIL 3 TIMES
chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here! 

Currently on day 3 of getting the runaround. 

dbrush1995
Enthusiast - Level 2

Currently on day 4 told to wait another 24 hours for e-mail to be re sent, talk to the rebate department instantly rushed off of the phone after being told the email was sent and should receive with in 24 hours. T-Mobile is offering $800 a line to switch and if this isn’t sorted out soon I’m thinking of looking else where this is ridiculous and completely in called for. After talking with my family we have a combined total of 60+ lines with Verizon on personal and business plans and if I can’t receive the slightest amount of customer service that can actually resolve this issue we have all looked into moving our accounts elsewhere, which could all be avoided if someone actually seemed to care enough to help. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you receive your rebate, dbrush1995! Our rebate center would solely be able to assist with re-sending this email. We recommend reaching out to them if this issue continues. 

-Marshall

0 Likes
chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

They say they resend but it never comes, day in and day out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your rebate to run smoothly. Have you searched your email for the following subject: 'Your Verizon Gift Card has Arrived'? Please also make sure that you have checked your spam folder as well.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

4 resends requested later, no emails. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, chadwmont. We know how important it is for you to receive your rebates. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further? 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, chadwmont. I see the rebate center has tried to send your rebate emails before. I want to make sure you receive a resolution to this issue of not receiving them.  What are the tracking numbers for your rebates? 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to take a closer look at this matter and see what is going on with the rebates. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

~Vic

0 Likes