Rebate False Advertising
CDub89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello All! 

If you are looking to switch to Verizon to take advantage of any of their promotions especially the rebate. DON'T!!! It's September and I've been having issue after issue since June.

You will never get the rebate btw

Re: Rebate False Advertising
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers to feel this way. We do want to resolve this issue in regard to your Rebate. Please reach out to us, to continue. 

*Aly

0 Likes
glennjoseph
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem, moved 2 phones in June, still cannot get BYOD device.  I get allot of false hope from customer support.  Funny they still bill me every month.  Horrible.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know getting the rebate for your BYOD is important, there is a time frame to accept it, and fill it out. At the point of sale, youshould havef got an email, or a notification for the rebate. Submit the rebate, and it can take 1 to 2 billing cycles to get it, but you have to make sure it is submitted correctly, or it will be denied, and you will have to repeat the process. *Rhonda

0 Likes
DisappointedCustomer3
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does Verizon do when the sales rep never explains how to get the rebate, you never get an email, notification, or are given any receipt that shows the terms and conditions and  any of this information you say we should receive at the time of sale? 

How is the customer supposed to follow instructions they aren't given or that they were mislead to believe happens automatically?

0 Likes