Re: Rebate
donnastegall
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not have any private notes/messages in my Verizon email, nor my regular email! 

0 Likes
donnastegall
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have not received a personal message from you, so it must not be that important to help me get my negative experience resolved! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to miss out on this rebate. We want to make sure that we are on the same page. What exact rebate are you trying to get, may you please describe the promotion? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
sdp5

I'm having problems with the rebate process too. I purchased a new iphone on Nov. 1 but it wasn't delivered until Dec. 7. I couldn't activate my new phone and my port my number until I received the new phone ( a little over a month).  I filled out the rebate information immediately after purchasing the phone and requesting to enroll with Verizon (from ATT). I have chatted twice and have been assured that it won't be a problem, but when I check my rebate status, this is the message that I get:

Promo Code:
FALLSWITCH250
Promotion:
Switch to Verizon and get a $250 Verizon eGift Card
Tracking Number:  xxxxxxxxx
Mobile Number:
(XXX) XXX-xxxxx
Rebate:
egift
Date received:
11-01-2020
Invalid
Invalid reason(s):

The line associated with this rebate was disconnected.

0 Likes
donnastegall
Enthusiast - Level 2

The $250 gift card for switching to Verizon. They gave it to me for my husband's phone, but not on mine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to miss out on this rebate! No worries, let's help you investigate this to get it corrected. What exact date did you submit the order details for your rebate? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, let's help you figure this out! What exact rebate are you trying to get, may you please describe the promotion? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
donnastegall
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought our phones towards the end of October and submitted the rebate around the 11th or 12th of November.  I submitted  my rebate at the store, with the help of the Verizon sales rep. Then, I went home and submitted my husband's. He clicked on his email and I got his rebate. But, my link expired,  so it made me submit it a second time. I'm not sure of the date of the second submittal, but they're saying that it's after the 30 days! I have attached a copy of my husband's status of his rebate.

Screenshot_20201210-093341_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
donnastegall
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_20201127-163850_Email.jpg

 Here is a screenshot of my email showing that I submitted it on time the first time! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want you to be able to get your rebate. We are not able to read over the picture you provided, it is too small for us to read over. Also, a rebate for another line would have no association for the rebate on your line.

Did you receive the rebate email for your husband's line? Do you have the submission ID for your phone line?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes