Rebate denial
Sun33

I keep getting the runaround with switching to Verizon. Made several calls and no representative seems to have the answer as to why the switch to Verizon rebate was denied. The order date and activation date is within the promotion. However, it was denied. They keep claiming it’s escalated and no one seems to be able to provide a resolution. Is this a tactic that Verizon uses not to pay the promo? Anyone else had issues with getting their rebate when they switched? 

0 Likes
Re: Rebate denial
mama23dogs
Legend

Which rebate?

If this is the bring your own device, you had to Port a number,  do the switch online,  BYOD, and not upgrade through Verizon for a specified length of time.

0 Likes
Sun33

The rebate was switch to Verizon in October. My number was ported in from T-Mobile. I spoke to customer service and the rebate team. They are both confused as to why it was denied since it met the dates and criteria in the terms and conditions for the rebate. It’s currently with an escalated ticket again. I am just wondering if anyone else has any insight with this issue. Thanks  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there Sun33 and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to make sure you have the details you need about your rebate. I sent you a private message. Please reply to use there for assistance.-Candice

0 Likes