Rebate
jbertin

I submitted a rebate in august says it was emailed to me on 10/09/2021. It has been a few days and NO EMAIL. I've been on the phone and seems like they can not find my rebate?????? But I have all the information for it, make it make sense? I'm so annoyed, I switched over from t-mobile because Verizon is supposedly better but their customer service is not great. I'm tired of being transferred over and over again. 

0 Likes
Re: Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work together and make sure you get that rebate as soon as possible. We can assure you that we always want to provide you the best customer service experience. Please meet us in the Private Note we have sent so that we can continue. ~Gina

0 Likes
jbertin

Hi, Gina thank you for responding but I do not know how to get there. I have looked everywhere but can't see to find the Private Note.???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have found some information on our Community page that could help with sending and seeing the Private Notes. Click here and scroll a bit to post regarding the gold envelope:https://community.verizon.com/t5/Suggestions-for-this-Community/Sending-Private-Messages/td-p/125. We are going to send another Private Note as well, to help.  *Cassie

0 Likes