Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 LTE
mcgray76_

I tried to activate my NEW samsung galaxy watch 3 and i Verizon says its NOT compatible or it doesn't recognize the IEMI #. I exchanged it today just to get the same message. My old Galaxy watch activated perfectly. Samsung said this a Verizon issue. Anyone having similar issues?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 LTE
Dudicalbob

I have the same issue. Verizon reps say when they input the IMEI, the computer tells them that it can only be activated on the phone. Phone says contact Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is vital, especially if you are having issues activating it. Where did you purchase the device? Is this a replacement unit or a new line?

0 Likes
ALKATRAZZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this same issue with my Galaxy Watch 1. The device will not connect and in the app it says the service has not been set up on my line, I had the watch since January that I bought new and I am on my 4th with a 5th supposedly arriving tomorrow to "try again" The ones they are sending me are refurbished ones too. As soon as I can I will be getting rid of the verizon mobile service as it has been nothing but problem after problem since signing up with them last September.

0 Likes
AngeliaS
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • Any results with this?  I am having the same problem - bought watch 3 directly from Samsung but Verizon is saying it's not compatible (even though Samsung says it is).  Have spent 2 weeks and 50+ hours with tech support to no avail... And now I can't return the watch. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngeliaS, we certainly want for you to be able to enjoy your watch. Unfortunately, if the watch is coming up as incompatible with our network, we currently do not have a way to force a network activation/connection. We apologize for any inconveniences. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes