Seeking those who had BYOD rebate problems
Alydra
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having my own saga trying to get my rebate. I have heard that this is extremely common. I would love to hear from anyone who was able to get it resolved (Verizon makes it very difficult). I am also hoping to get info of others just because I think this is a horrible practice and would like to know how widespread it is. 

I am so frustrated right now that I can’t even go through all the history of my attempts to get my rebate, but from a quick review, I’m having the exact same experience that many others have had- and am now in the past the window but can’t get help (or a human that can actually do anything) part of the whole thing. Ugh!

Re: Seeking those who had BYOD rebate problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your rebate. The rebate center is very user friendly online. If you don't have your rebate information, that would then make it difficult to receive a rebate. However, we can look into it for you. Could you tell me a bit more about the rebate? How much was it for? Was there any specifics when redeeming it? Where did you see the offer? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes