Switching phones with one i already own.
Drea128

Hello. I currently have a Samsung 10 which I am still making payments. Recently I was given an iphone. 

Question is, can i switch my galaxy with the iphone and continue making payments on the galaxy without having to pay it in full? I still want to keep my android as a back up.

0 Likes
Re: Switching phones with one i already own.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Switching phones with one i already own.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drea128, that's a great question! Congratulations on your new iPhone. We're glad to clear up your concerns regarding the iPhone activation on your account. To answer your question, you're definitely able to activate a different device on your line, while keeping your Samsung's monthly device payment plan active. The only time that you would be billed in full for the device payment plan, is if you cancel the line of service. Does this information help? Just in case you need additional information on how to activate your new device, please click here and see "Activate a new iPhone": https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209087/

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes