UNLOCKEDIPAD 200 REBATE ISSUE
tedmundson

I need help with the following issue, I have not been able to get any assistance from your call center. they can seem to figure out the issue.l  

I purchased a IPAD directly from Apple on April 20, 2021 as part of Apple and Verizon's Promo puchased a unlocked IPAD directly from apple and receive a 200 gift card from Verizon. I have submitted all my paper work for my rebate and now I am receiving a email from your rebate center stating that 

Your purchase was not from a participating location.

It was purchased directly from Apple and activated on your service the same day. 

Please advised how I can get my gift card issue resolved 

0 Likes
Re: UNLOCKEDIPAD 200 REBATE ISSUE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn about the delay with assistance for your promotion. I'm here to help in any way possible. Was the promotion completed through Apple or Verizon? What, if any, communication have you received (from Apple or Verizon) about the status? 

0 Likes
dennisbible

I had the exact thing happen to me. Did this get resolved? Any advice on how I can get it resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dennisbible,

Saving everything you are supposed to is always a big deal. We're glad to help figure this out. What does it say if you check the status at http://spr.ly/6606y0V2o ?

-Andrew

0 Likes
elzamaire

I am having the same problem and have not received any information from Verizon about the rebate. Your can read the details I saw which led to my purchase and activation on VZW here -

On the day I sent this message, a $200 rebate was one of the offers. Please advise.

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-10-2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to get what you expected. Did you fill out the rebate forms online? This would have been found in your My Verizon.

Craig_VZW

0 Likes