Ulefone Armor 2
ETHSMI47

I apparently did not do my homework correctly, and now I have a shiny new phone which is apparently incompatible with Verizon. Is there any way to make it work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ulefone Armor 2
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use it on a compatible network instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any issues you're having with not being able to get your new shiny phone to work on our network, Ethsmi47. Let me see what's going on and find a resolution. What's the make and model of the device? Did you try to activate the device online? If so, what error messages did you receive?  

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
REPAIRGENIE33401
Enthusiast - Level 1

They recently added the Armor 2 to the Verizon network. The only issue I am now having is text message. Unable to use the current text app that comes with phone or the verizon text app. Did get a ticket created and the tech person says it's not on their end. Using Wassup app in it's place until that is figured out.

REPAIRGENIE33401
Enthusiast - Level 1

am getting error number 5.

0 Likes