Ulefone Armor 9
DC1001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is the Ulefone Armor 9 (10, 11) compatible with Verizon network?

Android 10 OS

4G:
LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66
LTE-TDD: B34/38/39/40/41

0 Likes
Re: Ulefone Armor 9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question DC1001! We will need the devices IMEI to confirm compatibility. You can check your devices IMEI with this link https://www.verizon.com/bring-your-own-device/. Please send us a Private Note, if you have any questions.

0 Likes
markw2254
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Please answer this question without the IMEI.  It is not reasonable for me to spend $600 for a phone to get the IMEI.  Will it work based on the publicly available technical specs?  Is there an IMEI whitelistthat would prevent it from working?

Thanks

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@markw2254 wrote:

Hi,

Please answer this question without the IMEI.  It is not reasonable for me to spend $600 for a phone to get the IMEI.  Will it work based on the publicly available technical specs?  Is there an IMEI whitelistthat would prevent it from working?

Thanks

The radio frequencies listed look good if the OP's post is accurate, but the phone also needs to be capable of VoLTE calling on those same frequencies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

markw2254
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response.

Per the published specs here:
https://www.ulefone.com/armor-9.html?PageName=specs

It supports volte

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

This is one of those cases, where unfortunately, the only way to know if it works is for someone to have tried the phone on the network already. If you are not willing to be the guinea pig who tests out this particular make and model, you need to find someone else who is already blaze the trail for you.

I recommend you try Reddit.  A lot of people on Reddit are saying that as long as the phone has all the correct specifications, and is voiceover LTE capable, that it will work on Verizon. You will sacrifice some features however, like no Wi-Fi calling, visual voicemail probably will not work, and 5G may not work if you were trying to use a 5G phone.   

You may find someone on Reddit who has purchased this particular phone and has tried it, or at least one that is very similar of the same brand so that they know the specs and whether or not it functions.   

You will not get anything and should not get anything from Verizon directly that is not the “party line“.   And if you have problems with the phone do not call them, customer support is there for phones that are purchased from Verizon, or at least phones that are compatible whitelisted phones. They do not want to hear from you if you bought some off brand.  

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I agree with @mama23dogs on their assessment on if the phone is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs
Legend

@Ann154 

it comes with an endoscope! Someone is trying a DIY colonoscopy ? 🤣.   

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

🤣🤣

Derek336

No wifi calling, no visual VM, constantly loses tower (not while talking but idle), constant text and calls not received, refuses to call sometimes, maps and gps constantly losing signal. Not acquiring a signal until airplane mode is turned on then off, poor or no reception compared to the two other phones in the house. But the FLIR works great

0 Likes