Upgrading from a flip phone
JustinD8883

Hello. So we have 3 phones on our plan. We have two iPhones and one flip phone. We have an extra iPhone and we would like to get rid of the flip phone. We have the Go Unlimited plan but it seems to not let me upgrade the flip phone without adding a new line. 

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading from a flip phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JustinD8883, that is awesome to hear you are making the leap from a flip phone to an iPhone.  I am here to help and get you on the way to getting these phones.  Can you describe in more detail on what you are exactly trying to do with the flip phone line?  

0 Likes
cowdog7777

talk, text and some data use

camera is not that important

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. If you already have the extra phone you need to use, it just needs to be switched out on the line. If you are unable to complete this step under devices in your account, a representative would also be more than happy to assist with switching out the extra iPhone with the flip phone. if you are looking to purchase a smartphone that is able to do all those things you mentioned, then most phones would be able to without an issue. I would also recommend checking your MyOffers for the flip phone line first, to see if there are any upgrade options for going from a flip phone to a smartphone. Let me know if this information helps. *Gert

0 Likes