Verizon BYOD $450 rebate fraud
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sadly it looks like I'm one of the multitudes of people that were defrauded with the $450 rebate promotion and just like so many folks in this Verizon Community I've had nothing but frustration and waiting to try and get support or an answer. Just search for BYOD $450 in this community thread to see how many people have gone to the trouble of posting here about their frustration and fraud with this false offer. Then think of how many more people have been defrauded with this promotional offer that  didnt go to the trouble to post here about it.  

Re: Verizon BYOD $450 rebate fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is the last thing we want you to experience. I know that you would like to ensure you get your promotion. Four hundred and fifty dollars is a lot of money. I would love to help in getting this resolved. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received your private message but there is no way to reply to it. In it you ask that I please grant access to my account. I will say right here you can have access but I see no way to reply to that private message directly.

0 Likes
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I verify my account as requested in the Private Message below? There's no way to reply to this PM.  

I would like to investigate your promotion for bringing in your device. Please verify your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please meet me in the private message so I can better help you. -Amber

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@ricknieto

There should be a reply button to the private message you received.  Please let me know if you don't have one. 

0 Likes
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no Reply Button - see my screen shot below.

ricknieto_0-1634054253515.png

0 Likes
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found the issue I had to click on the message title : Re: Verizon BYOD $450 rebate fraud to get the whole message to open and see the Reply button. Once I saw the whole message I saw the link to authenticate but that link did not work as shown below.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.02.53 AM.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uh oh, that does not sound good. Let me try to send it to you again.

-Nicci

0 Likes
ricknieto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting for another authentication link. 

0 Likes