Verizon BYOD device rebate, impossible to actually get.
glennjoseph
Enthusiast - Level 2

In June I moved 2 phones from Spectrum to my Verizon account to consolidate my service.  The BYOD rebate was $500 on the first phone and $350 on the second.  As you can guess, neither rebate has been approved or received by me.  I have gone through the escalation process 3 times now, 2 times via phone call and 1 time chat.  So far I have invested over 10 hours into chasing these rebates.  I tend to agree with other posters that Verizon is just trying to make the process so painful that the consumer will give up.  Not a real great way to treat a customer who has been with Verizon for 20 years with 6 lines on one account.  #BYOD, #rebate

0 Likes
Re: Verizon BYOD device rebate, impossible to actually get.
glennjoseph
Enthusiast - Level 2

As a update, worked with Verizon customer service today and they said to expect an email resolving the issue in a few hours.   A few hours later, I receive an email stating the rebates were REJECTED.  rest assured that Verizon is still monthly billing me for service for the 2 lines I moved over this summer on #BYOD.  #Dishonest,  #rebate,  @vzw_customer_support 

#CustomerSupport
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This isn't the type of experience we strive to provide. We would love to have an opportunity to help. We've sent you a Private Message to better assist you. ~Christian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to see why they got Rejected if you can please send a message from the Secure Chat. I cannot discuss account details on the Public Platform. Verizon values the privacy and security of all accounts.

*Heather

0 Likes