Re: Verizon promotions
Jsab89

Sounds like we need to see how many people ended up in this scenario and contact someone that can help regarding this issue. 

0 Likes
gyuvz

so what happened to this issue was this ever resolved by verizon cause the same thing happened to me and im planning to port another line but am worried it will all be in vain again. are the reps even helping the customers get there rebates and gain customers trust back??

0 Likes
gyuvz

hello george the same promo from july happened and basically the rebate was missed cause there was no clear cut ways to do the rebate, so with that said will verizon still honor the rebates even the promo code is no longer vaild due to it has passed its limit??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of receiving your Promo, and i can certainly try to clarify. You will receive your Promo Code within two weeks of the purchase is made via E-Mail. If you do not for some reason. You can also contact us, and we can provide you with the Promo Code, and you can enter it in here: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/ If you run into an issue please let us know. *Gert

0 Likes
Re: Verizon does not honor their promotions
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue for me. I signed up for the pre-order of the Pixel 6 Pro. The promotion was a trade in credit for my old device and the digital MasterCard to pay off my final bill for porting over. 

When submitting the request for the MasterCard, I'm getting a message saying I don't qualify because I didn't purchase my device within the time frame of said promotion. Which is ridiculous because it was plastered all over the website with the pre-order/launch of the Pixel 6. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasonsierra116, The last thing we want is for you to feel we are not wanting to honor a promotion.  I would be just as upset if I was promised a promotion and then told I do not qualify.  I am here to help and we will get this turned around.  When was the device purchased?  What promotion code were you told to use?  -Santo

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasonsierra116, I have sent a Private Note.  Can you please reply and we will then be able to access your account and find you the proper resolution.-Santo

Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wasn't told to use any code. 

I did my preorder on Oct 20th. 

Phone was shipped Nov 1st

Received Nov 3rd and activated on the 4th. 

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are no private messages in my inbox. 

0 Likes
phancock1123

i also am having the same issue,saleman at store said free phone ,but you will be paying $12.00 for 2 billing cycles and the rest is free.wrong,im still paying not 12 but now$16.. amonth,i hate verizon and wont do business again with them

0 Likes