Re: Verizon promotions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to help you move forward. Customers must redeem the offer within 60 days of activation to receive the Virtual Prepaid Mastercard. There is a Promo Code required to get started https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/. When did you attempt to submit for the rebate? How did you move forward with being denied without a Promo Code? 

-Corey

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

I submitted well before the 60 day time frame.

On the FAQ page about the promo it said what code to enter. 

After doing so I was finally able to submit it. Then was denied saying the promo wasn't available at the time I purchased the device. 

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

So far no help or real answer. 

Two reps who have just asked questions on details I originally put on my original post. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that for us. Can you provide us with the promotion code that you entered, so we can review this matter in depth?

*Robert

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

SWITCHNOW21 

Also, wouldn't it be easier for a rep to reach out to me and go through it all? I've spoke to three different representatives here all "concerned with getting this situation fixed" yet I haven't made any progress. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the information, Jasonsierra116. We do want to make sure that we address the situation for the missing promotion. What was the date for your original order? ~Pamela

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

"I did my preorder on Oct 20th. 

Phone was shipped Nov 1st

Received Nov 3rd and activated on the 4th."

That's copied from my response to the first rep who's said this is important to Verizon and wants to get this fixed. 

This is my what fifth interaction with a different rep and still no progress being made. 

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

6 days since the last response when all of you say you want to remedy this issue and want me to have a good customer experience with Verizon Wireless. 

This has been my worst experience with a wireless carrier thus far. 

0 Likes
Jasonsierra116
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot_20220113-160722.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. Providing a world-class experience is our priority. We are here to help. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on with your Verizon Wireless account?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes