Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon lost my trade-in
dmar0726

Today is December 1st and I switched to Verizon at the end of July with tracking notification of my UPS package stating that the package was received August 2nd and I had a chat conversation with a Verizon agent that stated "I can confirm that the device has been received on our end by Monday, August 02 at 11:25 am." Now Verizon is stating that the package is lost in their warehouse. I have been in contact with Verizon several times with phone calls promised to me once the issue was looked into but no phone calls were ever made to me. I have had several tickets entered and closed throughout the last few months and I am still going through this. All of this is expected as Verizon is a big corporation but today I was told that if they cannot find my package I would be refunded half of the promotional value. So I have to eat $400 because you all lost my trade in!?!?!?! 

This needs to get resolved or I will be making a claim with the BBB.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost my trade-in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want customers to enjoy a simple trade-in and would not want to lose your business over the lost package. Your concern about paying more than expected for a device promotion is valid. Let's gather more information to work towards a solution. We'll need clarification about the return status. Was the device lost by UPS or Verizon? Can you send a screenshot of the message stating it was misplaced at our warehouse? What date was the most recent ticket filed? -Rita K.

0 Likes