Verizon not giving me the BYOD promotion
Bmancool
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been dealing with this garbage for months now. I switched over in October and still haven’t got my rebate back yet. I did everything online and they are saying I’m denied because I didn’t switch at the “correct location”. But I did it online which is what the rebate called for. What a bunch of liars. 

Every time I call about the situation they say it’s being escalated. One rep says it’ll take 72 hours, another rep says 7 to 10 days, I even got a reference number which the rep now says she can’t even find. Nothing but the run around so they can’t honor there rebates.

Terrible company to switch to. Avoid them like the plague.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon not giving me the BYOD promotion
Forum16

I have the same issue except I switched a non-Verizon line to my plan in August. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Forum16, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving your BYOD rebate. Let's review. What steps did you take to receive the rebate? Have you submitted the Rebate request here https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/? If so, may we have the Rebate tracking number?    -Sylvia

0 Likes
Bmancool
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a trash company! They said they fixed my issue claiming that I would get the rebate in 4 to 6 weeks and now they are saying it’s denied a week later. The current rep I’m with now won’t even respond.

Worse company I have ever dealt with. Im canceling immediately and like I sailed previously AVOID THIS TRASH COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Promotions are just some of the many benefits of being a Verizon Wireless customer, Bmancool. It disturbs us to hear that we promised one thing and delivered another. We will do all we can here to make this right. We have sent a private note, so we can look into this on our end.  -George

0 Likes