Very Upset Customer
GC50

I am very upset because I did not receive the services I called for.

I called Verizon last week to add 2 new lines into our accounts and used new unlocked phones we bought.  The process was smooth with the first customer service rep.  He was knowledgeable and cordial.  Unfortunately, after getting all the way to the area code and prefix, the call ended abruptly.  I waited for about 10 minutes, since the agent had my number.  Since I did not receive a call, I started the process a second time.  However this time I was unlucky to get an agent whose English was her second language.  I struggled for about 20 minutes and was able to provide the hardware information a second time, when the fist agent called apologizing and telling me he would have to start the process again since his system crashed and he had lost all the information he received from me.  My mistake was to excuse him and I continue with the second agent.  We struggled understanding each other for another 30 minutes.  She insisted in upsell me a 5G gateway for $25/month.  I finally agreed and I thought I was done.  Feeling good about myself, I waited for the confirmation emails that never came through.  After waiting 1 day, I decided to call again to get tracking information.  The first agent gave me an UPS tracking number. When I checked that tracking number, the package was already delivered in a different city.  I called again and this time the second agent got a little further and gave me a Fed Ex information and that the SIM card would arrive today before 8 PM.  Well, it is pass 8 PM and the package that was delivered was not the SIM card, but the 5G Gateway.  I am so upset, that I will probably return this gateway out of spite.

This is not the first time we get bad customer service from Verizon.  We had similar incident when we upgrade to S10 3 years ago.  4 different orders and 2 trips to store to fix the accounts and services.  

Does Verizon think, we as customers have that much time to spend in the stores or on the phone.  This is 2022 and the service went from Best, to Good to now mediocre.  I would pay more for better service, however, if you just want to be like the rest, I dont see why we need to stay.  We have been w Verizon for over a decade.

0 Likes
Re: Very Upset Customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so sorry to hear that. That sounds frustrating. We'd like to see what's going on with all of this. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Had no problem online ordering all by myself.  Verizon even has the $500 BYOD deal if you do that.  (It’s void if you use support.

https://www.verizon.com/bring-your-own-device/?cmp=KNC-C-Mobility-NON-R-BP-NONE-NONE-2K0VZ0-COE-BIN-...

0 Likes