rebate issue unbelievable no one solve it
Fahd9900

I brought my 5G phone(my phone), transfer my line( newline), and activate (more play 5G) in January this year 2022 for a $500 gift card. before that, I went to the Verizon store to get more information about the promotion. and told me just bring your phone and select more play 5G and you will get the promotion. Also, I chatted online, and told me the same thing. I did all these requirements and active my account. the app on my phone shows me that " you will get the promotion on March 25". 

on March 15, my promotion suddenly is invalid. that is shocked me because I wait for 2 months and after that, I get "invalid" which is unbelievable.  I called and chatted with customer services about this issue and told me that because upgrading your device. the issue here, no one tells me that if you upgrade the device, you lose the promotion. Also, the system does not show me that when I upgrade.

The first issue here is " no one or the system tells you if you upgrade, you lose the promotion". the second issue is: the promotion is not from Verizon. it is from a third party. that is what I got when I call Verizon.

Conclusion: I called them for 60 minutes and no one solves my issue and I lose both promotions $ 500 and $ 350. which means I got nothing when I move to Verizon. By the way, I paid almost $130 every month which means I good customer of Verizon with this amount.  I hope someone helps me otherwise move to another carrier that has a good promotion. 

0 Likes
Re: rebate issue unbelievable no one solve it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fahd9900, we thank you for reaching out to us, and for sharing your feedback on the recent promotion you participated in. I'm disheartened to learn that the promotion was no longer valid after already completing the requirements. Rest assured you have come to the right place for help, and we will be sending you a Private Note shortly. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
Fahd9900

Just to update you guys, after they call and chat me no one help me or give me any promotion to stay on verizon. for your information, when i fill out the application for tranfer my number, the system shows me that " you will get $ 350 for transfer the number" but the verizon says this for bring your phon not for new line. i do not know who believe the system or the customer? . the funny of my story is tht " i have an evidence that the system give $350 for tranfer" and verizon does not believe. i will show it with you guys: please avoid avoid Verizone😓$350 gift vriezon.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so very sorry for the issue, certainly we want you to be with our Verizon family. Just to clarify, are you already a Verizon customer? Thanks in advance.

-Rosie

0 Likes
Fahd9900

Yes, I  am already Verizon customer. And no one assist me to solve this problem even if I have an evidance that approves my claim. I am not sure who has the truth for my issue. The website says " rebate $350  for bring your number", but when I call the verizon they told me it is for bring your phone not bring number.

Also no body or the system tells me that if you upgrade your device, you lose your promotion.

I get nothing when I move to Verizon( no $350 for bring number and also no $ 500) 

0 Likes