Re: $200 credit for switching line from another provider
VP37

I am having the same issue where I moved over 4 lines and was under the impression that the promo rebate credit of $200 for each line would be applied to my account and I would get notified when completed.  This is apparently not the case and I was never told that I needed to claim the rebate in a certain amount of time.  The online service rep is no help and this has now become very frustrating.  I am hoping someone from Verizon can help get this resolved.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the promotions you qualify for. In the link below, you'll be able to review how to redeem your Switch Promotion. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

https://www.verizon.com/support/device-rebate-faqs/

~Maria

0 Likes
VP37

There are no notifications in My Version to redeem rebate under the phone numbers brought over.  You send a message on how to redeem the rebate but there are no notifications out there.  I also have tried to find via transaction number and nothing as well.  Again, this is the most frustrating experience ever.  Please put the rebate notifications out there so I can redeem.  

0 Likes
mitchivaldes

Hi,

I seen the link prior to the full transfer or switch. We purchased our phones on 11/19/23 and now the link is no longer to be found. I have the full statement here where it highlights the $200 switcher rebate. Please review and if someone could reach out and help us with that it would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
kalton2023

Hi,

I am having the same question / problem.  I bought my phone on 11/15 and ported my number shortly after receiving the phone in mail.  Since then I have not gotten any communication from verizon regarding to the port and rebate.  What is the next step?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read about the issue with not being able to redeem your offer. We're here to help. We will be sending you a private message. ~Peter

0 Likes