Re: $500 BYOD Fraud times 4 Lines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning, let's take a look at into this right away for you. Please send a Private Note. *Gen

0 Likes
JJFM
Enthusiast - Level 2

They know what they're doing. Playing semantics to get us to come over to then be locked in. can't wait for the class action lawsuit

0 Likes
JJFM
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can you help me fix this?

0 Likes
redcabo7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don’t expect we’ll ever see anyone help us. On Friday, 10/21/2021, an analyst from Verizon HQ Executive Relations responded to my BBB complaint. He said he would call me on Monday, 10/25/2021. I called him at 11:30am EST…no return call. Sent him an email. No response. 10/26/2021 I call at 12:30pm EST and followed up with an email….no response until 5:30pm saying he would call me by end of day 10/27/2021….today is 10/28/2021 at 7:40pm EST, nothing. I am convinced Verizon does not care about their customers. AT&T bent over backwards for me but I came to Verizon because they allegedly have the best service; one that I have yet to see.

0 Likes
charsheila

I received some of the rebates that I was promised.  Now they are saying that I have to keep each of the lines active for 12 months without getting an upgrade or they will charge back the $500 per line that they had given me credits for.  Funny how 45 days gets changed into a year after the fact.  Fraud!!!  I will try again next month at the end of the new 12 month requirement to see what they change it to then....  Redicculous!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you feeling this way and want to ensure you are receiving accurate information regarding your promotional rebate. Most rebates require that you keep service activate for a period of time. If the device is changed or the line disconnected, you can be charged for the rebate. Just to confirm, when was your service activated? We'd like to check the promotional details. -Danielle

0 Likes