BYOD REBATE $500
jayzhouc365
Enthusiast - Level 2

I activated 5 lines on  Nov 9th,and never got my byod promo code, when I contacted customer service they told me the code was expired,In fact I never received any email or notification, no notification telling me about the expiry date, many many calls and no one can help me with the problem, I don't think it's the customer's fault because I didn't receive anything and no one told me  expiry date, customer service said it can only be seen in their system I really don't know what to do now

0 Likes
Re: BYOD REBATE $500
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the Verizon family, jayhouc365. We're disappointed to learn you were not advised of your rebate redemption. This is normally sent to you in an email when service is set up as the redemption is completed online. When was service activated? -Danielle

0 Likes
jayzhouc365
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nov.9 activated

Tags (1)
0 Likes
jayzhouc365
Enthusiast - Level 2

The most important thing is that I never received any email about my byod offer and no one tell me there is an expiration date 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The best way to check on your rebate, or get the answers you need is to reach out to them. Here is the number 877-899-8980 Sat-Sun8:00AM - 12:00AM ETMon-Fri7:00AM - 12:00AM ET. They will be able to give you further assitance. *Rhonda

0 Likes
Zivena
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem, except it was $200 for switching a line and buying a new phone for each line. I transferred 5, which should have been $1000 in rebates. I'm pretty peeved about this. 

0 Likes