Denied rebate
je-barker

I recently moved 5 devices over from att to Verizon and was told I qualified for 5 rebates. Four have come through successfully and one was denied. I called rebate center and they said that I purchased a new device under the 45 day limit. We did purchase a new phone and rebate center agreed that I was past the 45 day mark and they submitted it again with extensive notes from Dominic. In addition to this when I ordered the new phone from your direct telephone sales I was guaranteed that this would not happen. This has been rejected again. Please help me with this. Clearly I would not have put a $500 rebate at risk and would like to contacted by management.

0 Likes
Re: Denied rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make sure you receive the proper rebates, je-barker! We've sent a Private Note to best assist.-Nikki

0 Likes
je-barker

I spoke again to Dominic in the rebate department. As it turns out he is a supervisor and has been very nice and helpful. He has escalated my case since he has no access to info as far as how long I kept the phone which was moved over active before purchasing a new phone. I certified with Verizon customer service that I set up my account with you with all 5 devices on 10/26 and activated a new iphone on 12/13. He said that he could only submit those dates based on my say so but the escalation department would contact customer service to verify. Since this has already been denied twice I am not confident that it won't happen again. Also I have already received all of my other device rebates and feel that I should not have to wait much longer for this to get resolved. I hope that since you have contacted me you have the ability to check on this asap. Thank you Nikki

0 Likes
je-barker

Nikki - Not sure why there is a solution but that is incorrect. Can you please respond to my message

0 Likes