REBATE INVALID
bel619
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to verizon also offering the rebate for $500 per line! i have submitted my last final bill. being that my account switched mid statements my final bill from previous provider does not show my number on the bill. SINCE IT IS A CLOSED ACCOUNT.  now holding for over an hour on the phone i am not getting any answers. ... and whenever i talk to a representative they want to charge me $7 ugh!!! NOW QUESTIONING WHY I EVER SIGNED UP FOR VERIZON. IM ABOUT TO SWITCH AGAIN.  only been with verizon for 2 months and i am very disappointed with the switch. 

0 Likes
Re: REBATE INVALID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bel619, we regret to learn of the issues you've been experiencing with obtaining your rebate. We always want to ensure that our customers are in receipt of the promotions they qualify for. Have you tried submitting the last bill plus the bill prior to that in order for your phone number to reflect with the invoice submission? 

There is only a $7 fee for agent assistance when reaching out to CS to make a payment or payment arrangement. There is no charge for a general call to Customer Service regarding your services. 

-Ebony

0 Likes
markr822

Escalate your issue up the line to a manager, tell them you'll switch again if they can't honor their rebate offer.  I did...

0 Likes
Frustrated03

Who did you contact? I have the same problem. Still haven't received  rebate for 4 lines and they told me the promo is invalid because we did not have any balance with our previous carrier!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frustrated03, we always want for you to receive the promotion you deserve. How long has it been since you switched over to Verizon? Was the promo for the $500 rebate as well or another offer? Was it for switching to Verizon or for a Bring Your Own Device?

-Christine

0 Likes