Re: Rebate s c a m!
Amber2480
  • I had the same issue! I only recieved an email for one out of 3 rebates, I was told the other emails would come. They never did and was told since it's out of my 30days I won't be able to get it now! I also had covid in the middle of switching everything over but I was checking my email every week. I wasn't even aware there was a 30 day time frame, was never told that.  How is it they  never send an email for the rebate and then penalize us for their incompetence and bad business practices! This is very clear that is an ongoing issue!!!! Thinking this will just slip through the cracks and they won't have to pay up!!! You should be valuing these customers who are leaving other providers for you!!! I'm soooo livid!>
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Amber2480. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need with your rebate issue. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes
JayKno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue.

I've contacted Verizon support no less than 5 times so far. Each time they assure me it will be taken care of and I'll hear back within 2 weeks. Each time a rebate is submitted, it is marked invalid for various reasons, none of which are accurate. Seems like a bait and switch s c a m. So disappointed in Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be disappointed in us. I'm sorry to hear your rebates were noted as invalid. No worries, I'm here to help. Tell me, what rebate question can I answer for you?  -Carter

0 Likes
Re: Rebate scaaaaam!

Did you ever recieve this rebate? if so how long did it take because im having the same issue right now and its getting on my last nerve.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate loopholes
jpspyro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too! I'm locked to a contract (over $700 in potential charge-backs) in for some loose T&C on the BYOD Rebate page that change over time. How is that enforceable when there are no contract agreements available from the time I applied for the rebate? Seems like this should be illegal.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate loopholes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're concerned to hear this. Let us help. Can you tell us more information about the rebate that you were supposed to receive?

*Haley

0 Likes