Where are the bill credits for BYOD?
briacker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for BYOD under the premise that bringing my own device would result in $500 spread out over 36 months as monthly credits. Credits did not show on the first bill so I contacted Verizon who told me to wait. Credits aren't showing on my next bill either so I contact Verizon again and they say "As per the promo requirement, your device type is not eligible. Any device purchased on retail price is excluded." Not sure what that last sentence even means but I brought my own device and activated service on it as specified in the promo requirements. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where are the bill credits for BYOD?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi briacker, welcome to Verizon Wireless support! We can investigate this $500 promo inquiry much more in depth. Please send us a private note, so we can deep dive the specifics & obtain account access if necessary - thank you. 

-Joey

0 Likes
briacker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still no resolution to this as I just keep getting "wait and see" responses  from every rep I talk to .  Do you guys even know what's being advertised by your own website or are you just deliberately engaging in bait and switch marketing tactics?  At this point, the only solution I see is switching providers and filing a bait and switch complaint to the FTC (not that the FTC will actually do anything about it). 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are still working on it, we need you to answer on the private note, so we can continue with this process, we are here 24/7.

>Jeff

0 Likes
Matt0118

I delt with this on a trade in was supposed to be a $1000 trade in and nothing adds up to it. It’s like I paid full price for the phone still 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!