3G data down in central Oregon?
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

In Bend, Oregon, I have a good signal and can receive texts, but I have no data connection as of 5:45am PST.  It's been like this for at least an hour -- maybe longer...don't know what it was doing when I was asleep.

I've turned the phone off, pulled battery, etc., but still no data.  I hope/assume it's a network problem.

0 Likes
Re: 3G data down in central Oregon?
rsmitty

I am on the east coast and have the same issue.  The forums are popping with others on both 4G and 3G as well.  It had to be a data outage and looking to be more and more widespread.  Pretty poor cust service that VZN hasn't even acknowledged this in a minimal effort.

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

rsmitty wrote:

The forums are popping with others on both 4G and 3G as well.  It had to be a data outage and looking to be more and more widespread. Pretty poor cust service that VZN hasn't even acknowledged this in a minimal effort.

Agreed.

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

I have data again...for now anyway.  It's been back here in Bend, Oregon for 20 minutes or so.

We'll see...

0 Likes
rsmitty

Mine just flipped back on approx 5 mins ago, too (northern DE).  Looks like the triple-secret-pretend-it-didn't-exist outage has been fixed.

0 Likes
Woomama
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't count on it, mine has been going up and down for 2 days now.  Usually worst in the early morning hours, but still a pain.. So much so that I went in to a Verizon store yesterday in Portland, OR and asked them about it and they were perplexed, they knew nothing at all about it.  In fact I had called Verizon the day before and they told me they had a known issue they were working on with Backup Assistance, the Verizon Store emps didn't even know about that.

I sure like having the BEST NETWORK IN THE WORLD that can't seem to even let it's own employees know that there is a problem.  geesh.

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

Data has stayed on for me (Bend, Oregon) for several hours now, after being out/down for at least a couple/few hours.  I haven't been keeping an eye on it continuously, but whenever I look at the phone (since around 7am PDT) it's been connected to data (blue 3G).

0 Likes