5 GB CAP 'daily quota'
somdcomputerguy

If one were to keep a 'daily quota' of say, 150 MB usage a day, theoretically one would not exceed the 5GB monthly cap. So would monitoring ones own usage in VZAccess Manager 'Session Information', specifically the 'Transmit & Receive Bytes', be an accurate way to do this? I ask because I've noticed that after a session, when the Session Log is updated, it (the log) usually contains more Transmit bytes and sometimes slightly more Receive bytes.

0 Likes
Re: 5 GB CAP 'daily quota'
dave1812
Contributor - Level 1

daily quota is about 170MB.

0 Likes
somdcomputerguy

If one were to keep a 'daily quota' of say, 170 MB usage a day, theoretically one would not exceed the 5GB monthly cap. So would monitoring ones own usage in VZAccess Manager 'Session Information', specifically the 'Transmit & Receive Bytes', be an accurate way to do this? I ask because I've noticed that after a session, when the Session Log is updated, it (the log) usually contains more Transmit bytes and sometimes slightly more Receive bytes.

0 Likes
dave1812
Contributor - Level 1

I couldn't tell you.  I log into my Verizon acct and check the usage there, under "data" for the phone number assigned to my MiFi unit.  I use Touch's with MiFi so don't hardly ever see/use the Manager program.

0 Likes