Broadband Coverage Borrego Springs, California
utahtea2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am going to be in Borrego Springs, California for a week and I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of broadband coverage there with an air card.  I know the map shows coverage and the maps have been pretty accurate but not always.

Thanks in advance.

Utahtea

PC5750 aircard

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Broadband Coverage Borrego Springs, California
crazycarlos
Enthusiast - Level 1

Saturday, February 20, 2010   2:47 PM

I regularly use Verizon wireless broadband in Borrego Springs. Get coverage up at the Montesoro resort (2 bars) and in "downtown" Borrego (5 bars). Understand from others there is coverage as far out as the Peg Leg monument on S22 (2 bars).

Believe the antenna is at the Fire Station. Closer you are to there, the better off you'll be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
crazycarlos
Enthusiast - Level 1

I regularly use Verizon wireless broadband in Borrego Springs. Get coverage up at the Montesoro resort (2 bars) and in "downtown" Borrego (5 bars). Understand from others there is coverage as far out as the Peg Leg monument on S22 (2 bars).

Believe the antenna is at the Fire Station. Closer you are to there, the better off you'll be.

0 Likes
utahtea2
Enthusiast - Level 3

crazycarlos wrote:

crazycarlos,

Thank you!  Great to hear there is coverage there.

0 Likes