Broadband card data usage and device disconnect problems.
UnhappyDan

My 4G LTE broadband card, it continually disconnects on its own, whenever it wants to.  I was in my account trying to change my plan so that I didn't go over, in the process, it disconnected 3X, 1X while I was chatting with a rep. Poof, gone with changes.  While reconnecting several times, trying to chat with representative, my usage went over before changes could be saved.  And why do we pay for data usage to resolve problems on Verison web site, trying to resolve problems?

0 Likes
Re: Broadband card data usage and device disconnect problems.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear UnhappyDan,

Good morning. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you have been experiencing with the service on your Broadband card, as well as trying to change the plan on your account. Allow is to get to the bottom of your account concerns.

I want to ensure there are no known issues in your area that is causing the internet to disconnect. What zip code are you currently in? When did the frequent disconnects start? What model broadband card are you using? To ensure you do not exceed your data allowance, you may always increase your allowance before your current bill cycle ends. When does your bill cycle end? Did you try calling our Customer Service Department at 800-922-0204 to change your plan? We want to ensure you avoid data overage on your next bill. If you still need assistance with changing your data plan, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: Broadband card data usage and device disconnect problems.
UnhappyDan

I have now been able to resolve the issues with my broadband card.  I spoke with tech support on Tuesday, and he did a reset/refresh of my card, I had to double my allowable GB's for the month due to an unknown large excess usage while on line with Verison.  For now all is OK, I will simply need to change it back at the end of the month.

Thanks!

Daniel

>>Personal information removed to comply with <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes