Broadband internet service not working
nwcooper2004

I have been using verizon wireless internet for about 10 months.  I was using it at work and now my wife is working from home and the internet won't work. What is verizon's policy on cancelling service because it won't work in my home? Do I have to pay the cancellation fee? If so is that fair since it's not working? If anyone knows the answers or has had similar problems PLEASE REPLY!

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Broadband internet service not working
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
Do a general search on the board for Early Termination Fee or ETF and you will find many posts covering the options to get out of a contract without paying an ETF.
0 Likes
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2
Have you called Customer Service?
0 Likes
blackwidowinsc
Contributor - Level 1
There would be several things to look at here to determine where the issue is coming from.  (1)  You state you used the device at work but now your wife works from home and it doesn't work.  When you say it doesn't work, does VZAM not show any signal or does she receive an error message when attempting to connect?  Does the device show that is has power.  (2)  Can you connect the card to another computer to see if it will receive a signal and allow access to the internet?  (3) Are you able to use a VZW cell phone at your home?  (4)  Have you called into technical support for assistance with this issue?  This may be an issues that can be easily rectified without terminating your service.
0 Likes