Can I access my jetpack wifi password remotely?
Grodrianst

Can I access my jetpack wifi password remotely? I am 7 hours away from my jetpack and forgot to write down the pw before I left.

0 Likes
Re: Can I access my jetpack wifi password remotely?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why do you need to connect to it when you are 7 hours outside of the range of the Jetpack?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

No.  There is not a remote access option for the control panel of the Jetpack by default.

Accessing the MiFis admin page remotely requires the assistance of a VPN to enable a local connection to the Jetpack.  If you don't already have something setup in this area then you are out of luck.

It would be easier to contact a trusted individual near the Jetpack to physically retrieve the information you need.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grodrianst, I would be equally curious to find this out as well. I want to help as much as I can. John did make a great point about your retrieving your password. Is there a reason why you are trying to get the password when you are not near the device? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes