Can I buy a netbook and not pay for a plan?
etaks

A few questions regarding the HP Mini 1151NR Netbook:

1. Can I buy a netbook without a buying the monthly access plan?

2. If I can buy the netbook without a plan will the netbook be more expensive?

3. I already have a verizon internet connection that plugs into a USB port, will I be able to use internet from it if i dont have any payment plan on it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I buy a netbook and not pay for a plan?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You can buy the netbook without a contract or plan for the full retail price of $569.99 + tax. But if you can spend that much you might as well get a real laptop that's a little more powerful and has more than 80GB of memory. No use on wasting your money on an underpowered notebook when you get a better one for just as much.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You can buy the netbook without a contract or plan for the full retail price of $569.99 + tax. But if you can spend that much you might as well get a real laptop that's a little more powerful and has more than 80GB of memory. No use on wasting your money on an underpowered notebook when you get a better one for just as much.
0 Likes
Greg4Wireless
Enthusiast - Level 3

ACTUALLY . . . .You can buy an HP Mini Netbook at BESTBUY for around $369.00 ! !

What you are paying for EXTRA on the 115 is the fact that it has a Verizon broadband card built in.

If you buy one on a contract with Verizon, the contract in fact is funding the product.

0 Likes