Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can I buy a netbook and not pay for a plan?
etaks

A few questions regarding the HP Mini 1151NR Netbook:

1. Can I buy a netbook without a buying the monthly access plan?

2. If I can buy the netbook without a plan will the netbook be more expensive?

3. I already have a verizon internet connection that plugs into a USB port, will I be able to use internet from it if i dont have any payment plan on it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can I buy a netbook and not pay for a plan?
nmchileman
You can buy the netbook without a contract or plan for the full retail price of $569.99 + tax. But if you can spend that much you might as well get a real laptop that's a little more powerful and has more than 80GB of memory. No use on wasting your money on an underpowered notebook when you get a better one for just as much.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
You can buy the netbook without a contract or plan for the full retail price of $569.99 + tax. But if you can spend that much you might as well get a real laptop that's a little more powerful and has more than 80GB of memory. No use on wasting your money on an underpowered notebook when you get a better one for just as much.
0 Likes
Greg4Wireless

ACTUALLY . . . .You can buy an HP Mini Netbook at BESTBUY for around $369.00 ! !

What you are paying for EXTRA on the 115 is the fact that it has a Verizon broadband card built in.

If you buy one on a contract with Verizon, the contract in fact is funding the product.

0 Likes