Can I go Back to 3G?
farmalldude

I'm strongly considering upgrading to the 4G plan. I already have a new 4G Verizon modem, but I'm afraid it may not work in my particular application. It's not important what that is, that's another topic for discussion. So, my question is: If I can't make the new device work in my application, can I: 1) Reactivate my current device and basically roll back to what I'm doing now? 2) Can I give the new modem to someone and will they be able to reuse/reactivate it on their own account (with their number not mine)?

0 Likes
Re: Can I go Back to 3G?
Not applicable
Stay with 3G for now. 4G is having too many problems. They will eventually get it resolved, but for now, I would stay away.
0 Likes
farmalldude

I don't have 4G in my area anyway so that's not an issue, I'll still be on the 3G network for a long time. If I upgrade to the 4G plan, I can save $10.00 a month which makes it very tempting. But, if I can't use the new device for what I want, I want to roll back the devices if I can.

0 Likes
Not applicable
For $10 a month, I would wait. The 4G devices are still problematic, even on 3G.
0 Likes