Can I share my printer that is connected via USB to my desktop PC to my laptop under the Verizon Jetpack network?
olimits7

Hi,

I will be connecting my laptop and desktop PC to my new Verizon Jetpack; will both my computers be under the same network?

Can I share my USB connected printer on my desktop PC to my laptop?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I share my printer that is connected via USB to my desktop PC to my laptop under the Verizon Jetpack network?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

>  will be connecting my laptop and desktop PC to my new Verizon Jetpack; will both my computers be under the same network?

Yes.

> Can I share my USB connected printer on my desktop PC to my laptop?

Yes.

The Jetpack is just like any home router when it comes to local network connectivity. The only difference is that it generally doesn't perform as well as a normal home router since the Jetpacks are all designed to be travel devices.  Jetpacks are best used in short bursts when users are on the road or powering on/off frequently.  There are many other better options for people looking to replace a primary home internet connection.

View solution in original post

Re: Can I share my printer that is connected via USB to my desktop PC to my laptop under the Verizon Jetpack network?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

>  will be connecting my laptop and desktop PC to my new Verizon Jetpack; will both my computers be under the same network?

Yes.

> Can I share my USB connected printer on my desktop PC to my laptop?

Yes.

The Jetpack is just like any home router when it comes to local network connectivity. The only difference is that it generally doesn't perform as well as a normal home router since the Jetpacks are all designed to be travel devices.  Jetpacks are best used in short bursts when users are on the road or powering on/off frequently.  There are many other better options for people looking to replace a primary home internet connection.