Can I trade in my MiFi 4510L (4G LTE) mobile hotspot or return it to a Verizon Wireless Retail Store ?
V_703

I have two of them ( Verizon /Novatel Wireless 4510 L hotspots) that I now longer need anymore, but at the same time I do not want to throw them out or recycle them. Especially when they are both in excellent (semi new) condition. Plus I have two extended batteries (5000mh) worth $89.99 each. So if anyone can help me with: either trading them in (to Verizon Wireless), or selling them back to a Verizon  ( for their Pre Owned  Section ). I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Can I trade in my MiFi 4510L (4G LTE) mobile hotspot or return it to a Verizon Wireless Retail Store ?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Verizon does not buy back devices, they only repair and refurbish ones that have been returned for maintenance reasons. 

0 Likes
Re: Can I trade in my MiFi 4510L (4G LTE) mobile hotspot or return it to a Verizon Wireless Retail Store ?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Hopefully this doesnt get deleted...

Your time would be better spent starting a post on Craigslist, eBay, 3gStore or another online auction site.  The mods on this forum will delete threads that are related to the selling and reselling devices.  It probally has something to do with a violation of the terms as this forum is intended for technical troubleshooting.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless does have a trade in option for devices. However the OP might get a better pay back through other sites like ebay.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I recently sold some of my used Verizon equipment on Ebay.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Thanks for the confirmation.  I was hoping a CL could comment on this one for us.

0 Likes