I have a Toshiba Portege - Pentium M running XP Pro and can not connect to my MiFi 4510 L. I am able to connect to any other WiFi connection with this computer. I am able to connect the MiFi 4510 L to several othe computers, why not this one? The computer see the MiFi450L on its Wireless Network.
If you can see the SSID from your computer but cannot complete the connection then the cached wireless password is incorrect on the computer. In WinXP you need to delete the saved/cached password and reenter it again.
1. Navigate to Start > Settings > Network Connections
2. Right Click Wireless Network Connection
3. Select Properties
4. Select the Wireless Networks Tab
5. Delete the SSID for the MiFi in the list
6. Try to reconnect to the MiFi like normal