Can tablet be used instead of Jetpack?
VKC777

About a year ago I went to Verizon store to upgrade my Jetpac. I was given free Tablet and told that would replace Jetpac. They told me the monthly $20 charge for Jetpack would be cancelled right away. After a year I am still being billed for it and haven't used it all that time. I have gone into several Verizon stores to try to change this and they tell me they have taken care of it but they don't stop charging me. I try to find a phone number to call Verizon directly but get other options not a person. I feel they owe me for all these months I have paid this. One store told me I had only complained once before but that was not true! They said I might get a months refund and charge would stop. Not true!!! Any ideas how I can talk to a real person about this on phone MYSELF not having a store clerk do it and having to believe what he says????

0 Likes
Re: Can tablet be used instead of Jetpack?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

This is an account problem. You need to speak with a VZW rep to resolve it.  The best and only way to do that is to contact VZWs 1800-922-0204 and work through the menus to get to the correct area.  There is no shortcut around it, navigating the menus is important otherwise you get to the wrong department and get ping ponged around.

I would suggest options from the menu that suggest you wish to dispute a charge to your account.  Those options are normally under the billing area.

0 Likes